Greater Cambridge Shared Planning works on behalf of Cambridge City Council and South Cambridgeshire District Council.
- Queries on live planning applications: Please contact the appropriate Area Team.
- General planning queries in Cambridge City: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 457 200
- General planning queries in South Cambridgeshire: email@example.com or 01954 713 000
- Local Plan and planning policy queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- North East Cambridge Area Action Plan: email@example.com
- Neighbourhood Planning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land charges: email@example.com
- Enforcement: firstname.lastname@example.org for sites within South Cambs, or email@example.com for sites within Cambridge City.
- Historic Environment team (listed buildings and conservation areas): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Section 106 queries: email@example.com
- For Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Post: Please address to Greater Cambridge Shared Planning at either:
- Cambridge City Council, PO Box 700, Cambridge CB1 0JH
- South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6EA