Evidence Base and and Development Management guidance
The following documents have been prepared in support of the draft Area Action Plan (AAP) 2020. Further evidence will be posted as it comes forward. These documents are material to the determination of any application within the North East Cambridge (NEC) AAP moving forward.
Below are the NEC AAP evidence base documents. Please read these if you are seeking to rely upon these in support of your planning application.
- Ecology Study (A Biodiversity Assessment) 2020
- Area Flood Risk Assessment 2019
- Surface Water Attenuation Report (Surface Water Drainage Space Allocation for Master Planning) 2019
- Landscape Character and Visual Impact Appraisal 2020
- Landscape Character and Visual Impact Appraisal figures 2020
- Typologies and Development Capacity Assessment 2020
- Mixed Use Development: Overcoming Barriers to Delivery 2020
- Innovation District Paper (Case Studies) 2019
- Retail and Town Centre Study (NEC Retail Evidence Statement) 2020
- Community and Cultural Facilities Audit Provision 2019
- Cultural Placemaking Strategy 2020
- Transport Assessment (Transport Evidence Base) 2019
- Noise Model and Mitigation Assessment 2019
- Technical Note on Examples of Noise Mitigation 2019
- Odour Impact Assessment for Cambridge Water Recycling Centre 2018
The above documents were uploaded at the same time as the following committee reports and appendices on the draft NEC AAP were published on their respective Council websites, and should be considered together:
- South Cambridgeshire District Council – Report on Draft North East Cambridge Area Action to the Cabinet meeting on Monday 29 June 2020
- Cambridge City Council – Report on Draft North East Cambridge Area Action to the Planning and Transport Scrutiny Committee meeting on Tuesday 30 June 2020
The following documents provide further Development Management guidance for NEC. Please also read these if you are seeking to rely upon these in support of your planning application as they are also material to the determination of any application within the NEC AAP moving forward.
- Evidence to support planning applications ahead of the NEC AAP
- Transport Position Statement (related to above Transport Assessment)
- Technical note on interpretation of Odour Impact Assessment for Cambridge Water Recycling Centre (related to above Odour Impact Assessment)
Was this web page helpful?