Talk to the team
We are holding a live interactive Zoom Q&A webinar event to explain the Greater Cambridge Local Plan evidence base findings published in November 2020.
The public Q&A event will involve members of the Local Plan team. We will provide an overview of the topic and then answer your questions posed to us.
We hope you can join us!
Zoom webinar – Greater Cambridge Local Plan: evidence base findings
- Date: Wednesday 2 December 2020, 6-7pm
- Click to join the Q&A webinar
- Passcode: 254515
Zoom webinars – Greater Cambridge Local Plan: First Conversation consultation and Call for Sites data release
We published the First Conversation consultation and Call for Sites data release in September 2020, and held the following interactive Q&A webinars for the public to ask questions:
- Date: Monday 21 September 2020
- Date: Tuesday 22 September 2020
Responses to questions not answerable during the time allocated in each webinar, can be viewed on our frequently asked questions webpage.
To keep updated with progress on the Local Plan, please fill in the contact form:
Join in on social media using the hashtag #GCLocalPlan
- Twitter Cambridge City Council and Twitter South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Facebook Cambridge City Council and Facebook South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Instagram Cambridge City Council and Instagram South Cambridgeshire District Council
- YouTube Cambridge City Council and YouTube South Cambridgeshire District Council
Was this web page helpful?